Singapore Airlines has been drip-feeding us deals on their Spontaneous Escapes promo, which is back from the dead after a two-year hiatus. While the complete list is set to drop later today, you can snap up deals that aren’t listed yet if you’re quick!
Perth To Singapore For 25,500 KrisFlyer Miles
If you’re in Perth, there are a few good offers for flights in April and May. Currently, you can book a one-way business class flight from Perth to Singapore for just 25,000 KrisFlyer miles. An absolute steal!
Perth To Bali For 38,800 KrisFlyer Miles
If you want to check in on Bali after 2 years, now’s the perfect time! And of course, if you want to avoid the bogan bus (sorry, Jetstar). You can now fly the long way around for just 38,800 miles in business with Singapore Airlines.
How To Book?
It’s straightforward, just follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way in no time.
- Transfer points from your credit card to Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer — I use Amex Membership Rewards which transfer 2:1, and it’s an instant conversion to KrisFlyer.
- Go to Singapore Airlines and make sure you’re logged in
- Enter your origin, destination, date and booking class
- Make sure to tick “Redeem flights”. You won’t believe how many people make this mistake…
- Click search and see what you can find!
This offer is part of Singapore Airlines Spontaneous Escapes. I would highly recommend you read my previous post to learn about the rules because there are a few you should know.
Additionally, it’s handy to know that Singapore Airlines Spontaneous Escapes prices your flights per leg. This means that if one leg isn’t available as a promo rate, the flight price could look higher than the Saver award rate. This is normal, and you will just need to find other dates.
How To Get KrisFlyer Miles?
In Australia, the easiest and best way to earn KrisFlyer miles is to sign up to an American Express that earns Membership Rewards. Personally, I use Amex Platinum and Business Platinum which have the highest earn rate per dollar.