Hi I’m Ricky and my obsession with frequent flyer points started when I discovered how to use them on business class flights. As a food blogger, travel is a huge part of my life and points allow me to do so in style and comfort!
Because the right frequent flyer card can make all the difference when it comes to points (and because there are sooo many!) I have made a selection of my favourites which come with great sign up bonuses right now.
Qantas American Express Ultimate
- Receive 100,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply online before 6 May, 2019, are approved and spend $3,000 on your new Card within the first 3 months of Card membership. This offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholders
- Earn 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on eligible purchases.
- $450 Qantas Travel Credit each year. Use your Qantas Travel Credit for eligible international or domestic Qantas flights when you book and pay online at American Express Travel
- Enjoy complimentary access up to two entries per year to the American Express Lounge at Sydney and Melbourne International Airports
- Enjoy two complimentary Qantas Club lounge invitations each year after your first Card spend on selected Qantas products and services
- Complimentary Qantas Wine Premium Membership
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance when you pay for travel using your Card
- Eligible for use with Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay
American Express Business Explorer
- Receive 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards points. Simply spend $3,000 on your new Card within 3 months of your approval date. Offer ends 29th April 2019
- Transfer your points to a choice of 8 airline partners or use for a wide range of rewards including flights, shopping online with David Jones and Gift Cards.
- Spend $100,000 every 12 months and receive 50,000 bonus Membership Rewards points