Singapore Airlines has just announced its Spontaneous Escapes deals for KrisFlyer members. This promo will cover travel in May (hence the name; Spontaneous Escapes). You will need to book these deals by April 30th for travel in May 2022.
In this post:
Rules Of Spontaneous Escapes
- 30% discount on Saver Awards, now displayed as “Promo” on the search results.
- You need to make your redemption by April 30
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-changeable
- You must complete travel between April 1 and May 31
- Some blackout dates apply
- Waitlist flights are included, but your waitlist must clear before May 1st, or it will revert to the standard saver price.
- If one of your flights is changed or cancelled due to covid or government changes, Singapore Airlines will refund the unused miles and taxes.
How To Book?
It’s straightforward, just follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way in no time.
- Transfer points from your credit card to Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer — I use Amex Membership Rewards which transfer 2:1, and it’s an instant conversion to KrisFlyer.
- Go to Singapore Airlines and make sure you’re logged in
- Enter your origin, destination, date and booking class
- Make sure to tick “Redeem flights”. You won’t believe how many people make this mistake…
- Click search and see what you can find!
Top Australian Deals
For the full list of destinations, visit Singapore Airlines.
How To Get KrisFlyer Miles?
In Australia, the easiest and best way to earn KrisFlyer miles is to sign up to an American Express that earns Membership Rewards. Personally, I use Amex Platinum and Business Platinum which have the highest earn rate per dollar.