Accor ALL has just launched a promotion which can help you fast track your status to the next level. Everyone except for Platinum members qualifies for the promotion which does require you to register via this landing page.
The promotion is intended to reduce the actual nights required to achieve the next tier by handing out bonus nights depending on your status level.
- ALL Classic: Get 5 bonus nights towards Silver
- ALL Silver: Get 7 bonus nights towards Gold
- ALL Gold: Get 10 bonus nights towards Platinum
Once registered, members are required to complete 1 eligible night stay at one of the many hotels participating in the ALL program before the end of the year to see the bonus nights credited.
In this post:
The campaign is somewhat lacklustre compared to the current Marriott Bonvoy fast track status match program. That said, if you’re currently Gold and are within reach of Platinum, the 10 nights might just push you over the line!
Buy Accor ALL Gold Status
If you’re currently Silver and thinking about going for Gold, it’s actually much more affordable to just buy Ibis Business and get Accor Live Limitless Gold status included! The price of this is only 90 Euro for 1 year or 159 euro for 2 years. The only downside is that you will need to set up a new account and won’t be able to pool your existing points and nights.
Stack It – 6,000 Accor ALL Bonus Points
Right now you can also earn up to 6,000 reward points when you take advantage of this promotion. The promotion reads: The more you stay, the more you earn. Boost your balance with up to 6000 Reward points over three stays. Simply stay for at least two nights to benefit.
Earn 500 bonus Reward points on your first stay, 2500 Reward points on your second stay and 3000 Reward points on your third stay!
Terms & Conditions
1. General conditions relating to the Offer “Fast Track for FCTG clients”
To the extent that membership of the Programme is mandatory, the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions apply to the Offer. To benefit from the Offer in ACCOR hotels, the Member must:
– Register for the Offer between August 1, 2020 and Dec, 31, 2020,
– Make their reservation between August 1, 2020 and Dec, 31, 2020,
– Make the Eligible Stay between August 1, 2020 and Dec, 31, 2020
2. Benefits granted by the Offer
After signing up to the Offer, Members may, depending on their status, benefit from a Status Nights credit offered after their first Eligible Stay of at least one night in one of the hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme in accordance with the following scale: – A Classic Member signing up to the Offer will be credited 5 Status Nights.
– A Silver Member signing up to the Offer will be credited 7 Status Nights.
– A Gold Member signing up to the Offer will be credited 10 Status Nights.
Status levels higher than Gold are not eligible for the Offer.
3. In all communications with Accor call centres or customer services related to this offer, the Member must specify the following reference: 012440.