If you’ve never noticed the Amex “Offers & Places” section in your online account, pay attention because it can save you a lot of money in the long run! American Express continuously run cash back promotions with their partners and right now you can get a $60 cash back on bookings made through hotel aggregator site Agoda.
All you need to do is register your American Express credit card, either in your account OR if the deal does not show up for you, you can register using the manual application form here.
You will receive a email notification from American Express to confirm you have successfully registered for the promotion. All you have to do now is go ahead and book a hotel stay using your Amex card! You can visit this link to book your hotel: www.agoda.com.au
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Only valid on payments made in Australian Dollars.
- Pay at the hotel bookings are not eligible.
- Pay Later bookings within Australia must be charged to your Card prior to 10/10/2017 to be eligible.
- Pay Later bookings are not charged to your Card immediately, the date your Card will be charged is displayed prior to completing your booking.
- Pay Later? bookings for hotels outside Australia will be charged the Australian Dollar equivalent of
the hotel?s local currency on the date your Card is charged. Exchange rates may vary and the amount
charged in Australia Dollars may be different than what was shown when booking.
- Offer is limited to one credit per registered Card. Only spend on the Card number you register counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly online at www.agoda.com, for
example purchases made through a third party payment processor like PayPal.
- Offer valid at Agoda Australian website only.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card account if the Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.