Frequent Flyer University is coming to Australia for the first time this month, and we’ve jumped onboard as a proud sponsor of the event! Frequent Traveler University was established in 2010 to help travellers of the world extract the maximum value from their frequent flyer and frequent guest programs.
30+ events and 12,000+ travellers later, the Frequent Traveler University is the leading authority in North America in frequent travel and loyalty education.
April 14-15, 2018, Frequent Traveler University is heading to the Brisbane Marriott Hotel for a focus on value for Australia and New Zealand-based travellers.
When and where?
Frequent Travel University is April 14th-15th, 2018. Register here.
Sessions run Saturday 9 am – 6 pm and Sunday 9 am – 5 pm.
The event is hosted at the Brisbane Marriott Hotel, 515 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia. Tel: +61 7 3303 8000.
The Brisbane Marriott Hotel is offering attendees a nightly rate of 239 AUD per night for single occupancy, which includes WiFi and full breakfast for 1 guest. A group rate of 259 AUD is available for double occupancy which includes WiFi and full breakfast for 2 guests. You can book the group rate through March 30, 2018. Book here.[Use coupon code: FLIGHTHACKS for a $30 discount]
What you can expect
- We have assembled a list of local frequent flyers, points connoisseurs, and money saving gurus to lead the two days of sessions.
- You will hear from both local and international speakers who will share their expertise, skills, and tips to help you extract more from your points programs.
- You will have the opportunity to ask speaker questions in group and one-to-one formats.
- You will hear stories, testimonials and adventures from our road warrior speakers.
- You can network with fellow Australia and New Zealand-based travellers.
- You can enjoy sit down lunches with your fellow travellers, speakers, and the Frequent Traveler University team.
- There will be opportunities each evening to catch up with other attendees at the Brisbane Marriott and the Brisbane River Boardwalk.
What you will learn
- Understand how using global airline alliances can get you higher status with your preferred airline.
- Learn how adapting your weekly shopping plans can bring you closer to free international holidays.
- Discover how you can fly Business Class for the price of Economy.
- Enjoy upgrades to suites at internationally recognized hotel brands when you check in.
- Learn how you can stay at premier 4 & 5-star hotels for less.
What it costs
- AUD $299.
- You will get:
- All-access to all seminars
- Daily arrival coffee/tea
- Daily plated lunch
- Register here.