For Marriott Bonvoy members planning a staycation or a getaway trip, the travel program and its participating hotel brands welcome you back with the launch of a bonus points promotion.
From today until October 18, 2020, members who register for the special offer will receive 2,500 bonus points for their first and second upcoming paid stays, plus a one-time bonus of 5,000 additional points after their third paid stay. This works out to a nice bonus of 10,000 Marriott Bonvoy points for 3 stays.
There is no limit to the number of bonus points Australian members may earn with this promotion. This means they will continue to receive 2,500 bonus points for every paid stay across the promotional period.
Here are some additional details:
- It is important to register now (or as early as possible) because bonus points can only be earned on stays following registration
- For a list of current participating hotels, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay
- There is no length of stay requirement
- It is best to book directly on marriott.com.au because rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”).
- Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points, and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points.
Stacking With Dining Discounts
You can combine this promotion with the ongoing Marriott Bonvoy dining discounts on offer for elite members. Unfortunately, the discount was quietly changed so Platinum elites get 20% on dining/drinks, Gold gets 15% and Silver 10%. You can read more about the participating hotels here.