As travel resumes, Qantas has just kicked off its first double status campaign for 2021. Double Status Credits are one of the easiest ways to level up fast and here’s what you have to do in order to participate:
- Simply login below and register for this offer by 11.59pm (AEDT) 30 March 2021 (all passengers in each booking must register separately to earn double Status Credits).
- Make a new booking between 25 March and 30 March 2021 for travel between 31 March 2021 and 28 February 2022 on any Qantas operated Australian domestic flights with a QF flight number
- Ensure your Qantas Frequent Flyer number is included in your booking.
- There’s no limit as to how many flights you can book, so the sky really is the limit.
Tip: check out our latest Qantas Credit cards with 100,000 bonus points + reduced annual fees!
In this post:
What does it take?
- To obtain Qantas Silver Status, you will need to earn 300 credits
- To obtain Qantas Gold Status, you will need to earn 700 credits
- To obtain Qantas Platinum Status, you will need 1,400 credits
- To obtain Qantas Platinum One, you will need 3,600 credits
How many status credits can you earn?
Qantas has a handy calculator which shows you exactly how many credits you will earn; to figure out the amount when a DSC offer is on you simply multiply that number by 2.
Do I have to book directly with Qantas?
No, absolutely not! You can book through an OTA (online travel agent, my favourite is this one), or if you have a preferred travel agent, they can book Qantas flights for you as well.
Rules to keep in mind:
- Double Status Credits only apply to Qantas operated flights with a QF flight number. That means any codeshare flights are out of the equation.
- DSC only applies to bookings you make after having registered to the promotion. If you already made a booking but haven’t flown yet, you will not be able to get double credits for that flight.
- If you’re in a hurry to reach a certain level of status, keep in mind that Status Credits may take up to six weeks after completion of travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
Qantas Double Status Credit Offer History
- March 2021
- February 2019
- October 2018
- August 2018
- February 2018
- March 2017
- April 2016