With the new year comes a new global promotion from Marriott Bonvoy making it easier and quicker for members to achieve elite status and redeem points for free nights at 7,500 participating hotels globally, gift cards and experiences.
We previously covered the new Marriott Bonvoy status extensions and what is hands down one of the most lucrative deals for those chasing Bonvoy Elite status this year. While the registration link for the offer went live a few days ago, some members reported not seeing the offer in their account. We can now confirm that the registration page is working and everyone can register (click here if you haven’t done so).
Members will receive double elite night credits and double points earned for stays of two nights or longer that occur between February 16 – April 27, 2021 at properties participating in Marriott Bonvoy. To take advantage, members must register here for the promotion before April 13, 2021.
With this promotion, there’s never been a better time to sign up for Marriott Bonvoy to begin earning status and free nights twice as fast. New members can earn Silver elite status with just five eligible nights and achieve Gold elite status, which requires 25 nights, after 13 eligible nights under the promotion. In addition to the global promotion, members enjoy other benefits like exclusive member rates when they book directly with Marriott and free Wi-Fi for every stay. To join Marriott Bonvoy for free and to learn more about all the member benefits, visit Marriott.com.
Here are some important details:
- With this promotion, you can earn unlimited bonus points. There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn during the promotion period.
- Stays made prior to registration are not eligible to earn bonus points and elite night credits with this promotion. So, please register now.
- Double points are applicable to the base points you’ll earn on each stay.
- Remember to book stays directly with Marriott on Marriott.com, Marriott Bonvoy Mobile app or through a reservations centre. Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion.
- The following brands are not participating in the promotion: Homes & Villas by Marriott International, ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club®
To see the Terms & Conditions, visit here.