Qantas has just launched a bunch of new promotions to celebrate the New Zealand – Australia travel bubble. Here are the deals you need to know about:
1) Double Status Credits On Flights To & From New Zealand
- Register by 11.59pm(AEST)15 May2021. Register by clicking here.
- Make a new booking between10and15 May 2021 for travel between17 May 2021 and February 28th 2022on any Qantas operated flights with a QF flight number between Australia and New Zealand.
- Ensure your Qantas Frequent Flyer number is included in your booking.
- For t&c’s see: Qantas.com.au
2) Bonus 5,000 bonus Qantas Points
When you follow the registration steps above, you will also score 5,000 bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer Points on each eligible flight you take within the promo window. For this reason, check the pricing between booking return or one-way flights so you can score the 5,000 bonus points multiple times!
3) Use Qantas Points On The Slopes
Qantas Frequent Flyers can now use points to pay for lift passes at five snowfields across New Zealand this winter.
From today, members can use points to book 3, 4, 5, and 6-day lift passes, which include Cardrona, Treble Cone, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and Mount Hutt. Lift passes are delivered by local travel provider Ski Express and can be redeemed at the Qantas Rewards Store.
Early bird passes start from 33,000 Qantas Points for three days, which, when coupled with a return Classic Rewards booking to New Zealand, means Frequent Flyers could have their flight and lift pass squared away for less than 70,000 Qantas Points. Early bird passes are available until May 29th!